Best Mexican Candy Shot Recipe: Free Tips – Asikoherbs
At your next dinner party, this Mexican Candy Shot recipe is sure to impress your family and friends! It’s sweet, mildly spicy, and full of fruity flavors. This recipe is simple to make and may be customized with tastes such as watermelon, strawberry, or guava juice!
Mexican Candy, along with Lemonade Cocktails, Watermelon Mojitos, and Strawberry Jello Shots, is one of my favorite alcoholic beverages.
While it appears to be a sophisticated dish, it is actually very simple to make and requires only a few ingredients. The key is to employ appropriate ratios and combine them in a balanced manner.
What exactly is a Mexican Candy Shot?
No one appears to know who invented this shot originally, but it has grown so popular that there are numerous variations. The name of this drink comes from a watermelon-flavored Mexican hard candy coated with chili powder. This candy is known as a lollipop, which is a Mexican-style popsicle.
Mexican Lollipop Candy Shot is a sweet and spicy cocktail made with tequila and fruit juice.
And it all started with Mexicans since the odds were stacked in their favor. They have the drink’s name candy, and the drink is considerably more popular in Mexico and near Mexican borders than it is in the United States, but only for a brief period.
This cocktail has the potential to become well-known in the future.
This cocktail has been around for at least ten years and continues to reign supreme in the cocktail world.
When a drink lasts this long, we can only conclude that it is pleasant and well-liked. It would have long since faded from the cocktail world if it hadn’t been pleasant and famous.
Despite the fact that the drink has been around for a while, it is unfortunate that not everyone is aware of it. The good news is that you are no longer in this category. Not bothering to know how to make a Mexican candy shot recipe is like loosing a benefits of good things ever.
Take a drink of the market’s greatest Mexican Candy Cocktail. But, before we get to the recipe (which will take some time), let’s get to know this drink better.
How to Make a Jug of Mexican Candy Shot | The Mexican Candy Shot Recipe
Photo credits: senseandedibility
The secret components in this Mexican delight are watermelon pucker and a couple dashes of spicy sauce.
Tequila, 1/2 oz. (15ml)
Mango juice, 1/2 ounce (fresh juice, if possible).
Juice of lime (must be fresh lime juice).
2 tbsp. hot sauce
Watermelon Pucker, 1 oz. (30 mL)
1. To begin, rub Tajin around the rims of chilled shot glasses.
1a. Next, pour the sauce onto a flat plate and use medium pressure to press the rim of the cold shot glass into the Tajin (not too hard).
1b. Add a pinch of salt to the Tajin to make a strong mixture.
2. After finishing your Tajin-rimmed shot glasses, strain your blended watermelon to obtain the juice.
3. Finally, add tequila, mango juice, watermelon juice, strawberry juice, lime juice, Tabasco, and salt in a cocktail shaker.
4. Allow the mixture to cool by shaking it with ice.
5. Pour the liquor into shot glasses with Tajin rims and serve.
6. Finally, serve and have fun!
1- Shot Glass
2 – Basic Bar Equipment
Mexican candy shot recipe is one of the most popular new fashionable meals in the world. It’s simple to make, quick to cook, and great to eat.
Millions of people enjoy it every day. They’re both fine and lovely. Mexican candy cocktails have consumed my entire life.
Tips for Making a Mexican Candy Shot recipe
• Fruits: If using freshly squeezed juice, strain it first to drain the pulp. I used jalapeo slices, but watermelon or strawberry juice would also work well.
• Tequila: Tequila is a common alcoholic choice for this drink. Depending on the individual, the flavor will be enhanced if the alcohol content is not too high.
• Sugar: You’ll need sugar or sweetness to rim the shot glasses’ edges. If you prefer a sweeter drink, you can add sugar to taste.
• Hot Sauce: chili powder adds a nice kick to the drink. My personal favorite is tabaco sauce.
• Another optional garnish is lime.
• Ice cubes
• Use the recommended tequila-to-juice ratio. I recommend starting with a 1:2 ratio for a balanced flavor. You can make minor changes based on your preferences.
• If your juice isn’t sweet enough, you can add more sugar. To avoid over-sweetening, add the sugar gradually.
How to Make a Tequila-Based Mexican Candy Shot Recipe
• In a blender, puree the watermelon cubes into a smooth juice.
• To begin, rub Tajin around the rims of your cold shot glasses.
• Next, pour the sauce over a flat plate and press the rim of a cold shot glass into the Tajin with medium pressure.
• To make a strong mixture, add a pinch of salt to the Tajin.
• When you’re done with your Tajin-rimmed shot glasses, drain the juice from your pureed watermelon.
• Finally, in a cocktail shaker, combine the tequila, watermelon juice, lime juice, Tabasco, and salt.
• Shake the mixture with ice to cool it down.
• After that, pour the whiskey into shot glasses with Tajin rims.
Finally, serve and enjoy yourself!