How to Make Toast Bread: Nigeria Best Recipe
What is the best way to make toasted bread in Nigeria? This is a guide on how to make toast bread in Nigeria. It’s simple, fast, and delicious.
In Nigeria, toast bread is made with a few basic ingredients: peanut butter, white or brown sugar, butter, eggs, milk, and flour. You’ll also need a bowl and a whisk to combine the ingredients before pouring them onto your baking sheet.
How to Make Nigerian Toast Bread
Other ingredients complement bread so well, making toast bread attractive to bread lovers. The additional ingredients add extra nutritious content to the mix that bread may lack, resulting in a delicious and healthier balance. Toast bread is delicious not only for breakfast, but also as a snack or appetizer.
How to Make Toast Bread|Using a toaster, Nigerians toast bread.
To improve the flavor of this toast, add some vanilla essence and powdered nutmeg to the egg batter.
– Bread slices
– (4) Eggs
– 2 Sardine
– Dry pepper
1 Put your pan on the stove and pour your sardine oil in it. Then cover your onions and fry them for two minutes. Then pour in your tomatoes and pepper and mix them together. Then add your seasonings, spices, and salt and cook for another two minutes.
2. Get a bowl and break your egg in it, along with your sardine, and beat it, then pour it in your pan and mix it together. Then get your parboiled boneless chicken, grind it, and pour it in your pan and mix it together, then turn off your stove and put it aside.
3. Take your bread and butter both sides with butter.
4. Take out your toaster and lay your bread on it. Then place your fillings on top. Cover with another piece of bread and place your toaster on top of that.
5. Put your toasted bread on display.
How to Make Sweet Bread Toast
Step 1: Make the egg mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and sugar until the sugar dissolves.
Step 2: Soak the bread slices for 2 minutes in the egg mixture.
- Soak the bread slices in the mixture one at a time, coating them well.
Step 3: Deep-fry the soaked bread slices.
- In a medium-sized frypan, melt the butter. Once the butter has melted, put a moistened bread slice in the pan and fry for a minute.
Step 4: Do the same thing with the remaining bread slices.
- Flip the bread slice over and fry the other side. Repeat with the remaining bread slices. Maple syrup may be drizzled on top of the sweet bread toast. Serve immediately.
- If you want your bread toast to be especially sweet, garnish it with powdered sugar.
- You may also add a butter block to it.
- You may also substitute honey for the maple syrup.
How to Make Toast Bread|The Best Way to Make Nigerian Sandwich Toast
All you need to make a Nigerian sandwich toast is a sandwich maker; if you don’t have one, a grill pan or fry pan will suffice.
In addition, there are four slices of bread and additional ingredients (basically, scrambled eggs and vegetable filling).
In less than 5 minutes, your whole dinner is ready, and the smell of food fills not just the kitchen but your whole house.
Nigerian Toasted Sandwich Ingredients
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
a pinch of thyme
A pinch of crushed red pepper (optional; for added dash)
For scrambling or frying the eggs, use 2 tsp – 1 tbsp olive oil.
6 slices of whole-wheat bread (or any bread of choice)
A dozen eggs
½ cup onions, finely sliced
1 tbsp finely chopped fresh bell pepper (optional; any color)
1 cup diced tomatoes
½ teaspoons of spice powder (or ½ seasoning cubes) (or less according to your taste)
½ teaspoons of salt (or less, according to your taste)
In addition, one tablespoon of olive oil (or butter) (to grease the bread).
To begin with, scramble the eggs.
1- To add, season your broken eggs with some seasoning powder. Then, add thyme, a dash of crushed red pepper, black pepper, and salt. Set aside the beaten egg.
2- Second, sauté each vegetable (onions, tomatoes, garlic, and bell pepper) in the heated oil for 2 minutes as you add them in.
3- Then add the eggs and top with the green onions.
4- Then, over low – medium heat, gently scramble the eggs for 3–4 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked and hard.
5- Finally, transfer the scrambled eggs to a clean dish to end the frying process.
1- To begin, preheat the sandwich toaster; place the bread on a cutting board; and then, using a kitchen brush, your hand, or oil spray, apply the olive oil on both sides of the bread.
2 – Then, in the center of the bread, place a portion of the egg and cover it with another piece of bread.Place the sandwich toast maker in the oven.
3 – Third, make certain the toaster is locked and that the switch light is red.
4 – The sandwich is completely cooked when the toaster switches from red to green.
5 – Finally, take the toast, place it on a clean dish, and serve it alone or with fresh fruits, tea, or coffee.