6 Acid Reflux Juice Recipe to Treat Acid Reflux Issue
You may have had acid reflux symptoms at some time in your life but are unaware that you have this ailment. This health problem, also known as GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease), may endure for a long time.
Overeating, consuming big meals, overindulging in citrus fruits, fatty foods, and alcoholic beverages, including coffee and tea, all lead to hyperacidity. This sensation is not limited to pregnancy; smoking, as well as other foods and drugs, may also cause this medical condition.
Acid Reflux juice Recipe: Cause of acid reflux
Food may usually induce transient acid reflux symptoms. The following are the most prevalent dietary triggers:
- Coffee and energy drinks are examples of caffeinated liquids.
- Soft drinks with carbonation
- Citrus fruits with high acidity (i.e., oranges, lemons, and grapefruit)
- Foods that are fried
Basically, all of the most delectable foods and drinks may produce acid reflux. Some products might induce more severe symptoms than others, depending on the person. One person may have a negative response to coffee but not to fried foods. So, if you have GERD, don’t think you have to cut all of these ingredients from your diet.
Acid Reflux Juice Recipe |What You Should Avoid
Many of the causes of acid reflux are undoubtedly familiar to you, but there are a few popular foods that acid reflux patients should avoid.
- Alcohol – The NHS advises that you drink in moderation, particularly if you have GORD, since alcohol may aggravate indigestion, heartburn, and acid reflux.
- Chocolate contains methylxanthines, which are known to relax the LES muscles and worsen acid reflux symptoms.
- Mint is commonly recognized to aggravate heartburn and indigestion, thus it is best to avoid it.
- Spicy Foods – While these may not affect everyone, if you have GORD symptoms, it is frequently recommended eliminating spicy foods from your diet. You may then gradually reintroduce them into your diet while maintaining a food journal. Garlic and onions may also be found in spicy foods.
- Caffeine: – Too much caffeine might affect your circadian cycle, raising your stress levels. Acid reflux and other GORD symptoms are often exacerbated by stress. Consider meditating, rebounding, yoga, pilates, gardening, or taking in a sport.
- Processed foods, meats, cereals, and dairy products are examples of high fat foods. These may cause the LES to relax, exacerbating symptoms.
- Tomatoes with citrus fruit
While we are strong supporters of nature’s best, if you suffer from acid reflux, we suggest minimizing or even eliminating any of the following fruits from your diet.
- Eating late at night
According to a clinical study, eating your evening meal earlier may minimize stomach acidity. The NHS recommends that you stop eating 3-4 hours before going to bed since your stomach acids are still active.
Acid Reflux Juice Recipe |What Should Be Included
- Alkaline Foods — An alkaline diet rich in phytonutrient dense veggies and clean protein sources can help to give anti-inflammatory support. Consider juicing celery, cabbage, spinach, broccoli, cucumbers, even bitter gourds or bitter melon if you have the ‘taste buds’ for it.
- Aloe vera is well-known for its soothing characteristics, which may aid in the relaxation of the stomach lining.
- Ginger — a fantastic herb with anti-inflammatory effects that adds a “bite” to your juices. Ginger tea, which can be readily created by infusing some fresh ginger in warm water and drinking on it, may also help to support the digestive system. More ginger advantages may be found here.
- Wheatgrass should be consumed on a daily basis to supply an abundance of essential trace minerals. available frozen or dehydrated as a supplement powder.
- Anti-inflammatory plants including turmeric, cinnamon, oregano, and garlic are all effective. It is best to avoid mints.
Coconut goods, avocados, olive oil, and omega-3 oil supplements are all wonderful sources of healthy fats. Avocado, banana, and papaya (which is high in the digestive enzyme papain) are great to blend into juices to support your digestive system since they produce a creamy, soothing blend for the delicate surfaces of the intestinal tract.
- Carrots have a sedative effect on the digestive tract.
- Digestive Enzymes – Supporting your digestive system with digestive enzymes and probiotics is very beneficial in boosting the digestive process, and for some, taking a digestive enzyme before a meal may be all the support they need.
6 Acid Reflux Juice Recipes to Help Treat Acid Reflux
consuming Alcohol, caffeine, and citrus produce acid reflux. Here are six natural acid reflux juice recipes.
1. Acid Reflux Juice Recipe: Cashew Cinnamon Milk
Cashew nuts are high in magnesium and healthy fats, and they create the feel-good hormone serotonin. This milk drink may provide you with energy throughout the day.
- 6 cups filtered water
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 dates
- 1 cup cashew nuts
1- Soak nuts and dates in 3 cups of filtered water for 2-3 hours. Add the remaining 3 cups of filtered water after draining the nuts and dates.
2- Turn on the juicer and pour about half of the mixture into the juicer’s feed tube. Add the cinnamon and the remaining mixture.
2. Acid Reflux Juice Recipe: Almond Milk from Scratch
Treat yourself to this energizing and healthful almond milk drink. In addition to fiber, it provides Vitamin E, magnesium, and healthy fats.
- 1 cup almonds (100 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 6 cup (1420 ml) of water (divided into two parts).
- To taste, stevia (optional for added sweetness).
1. Soak almonds in 3 cups of water overnight. Remove the almonds from the water and carefully rinse them. Then, add 3 cups of water back into the dish. Start cautiously by adding a huge spoonful of almonds and water every now and then to your juicer. When the pitcher is full, come to a halt.
2. Strain the almond milk through a cheese cloth or mesh sieve to remove any remaining nut fragments. Add the desired flavor to almond milk. Vanilla extract or stevia may be used.
3. Acid Reflux Juice Recipe: Strawberries with Coconut
This mouth-watering smoothie is surprisingly filling. Create some for the family right now!
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup of pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
In a blender, combine all of the ingredients. Blend until smooth.
4. Just Peachy
To create this punch, combine carrots, peaches, and sweet potatoes. Add some ginger to brighten things up.
- 3 halved large carrots
- 12 inch ginger root piece
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 4 pieces.
- 3 pitted and halved peaches
Vegetables and fruit should be washed and prepared. Feed ginger root, sweet potatoes, carrots, and peaches to the juicer.
Serve over ice.
5. Acid Reflux Juice Recipe: Smoothie with strawberries and watermelon
This smoothie recipe is very delicious. It is a fiber-rich mixture that you may manufacture at home at any time.
- 14 cups of lemon fruit juice, freshly squeezed
- If your fruit isn’t absolutely ripe, use an optional sweetener.
- 9 cup seedless watermelon cubes
- 12 oz. frozen strawberries
1. Puree the watermelon chunks in a blender until smooth. Add in the strawberries and lemon juice. Blend until smooth once more.
2. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to a day.
6. Acid Reflux Juice Recipe: The Cabbage Patch
The purple cabbage in this savory drink makes it seem delicious. Taste it, and it will become more delightful.
- 2 cups pears
- 3 celery ribs.
- 1 lemon, cut in half (rind and all if organic).
- 1 cup purple cabbage
Combine all of the ingredients. Blend everything together and serve.
Because of the precise ingredients used in each of these recipes, drinking these juices should help you lower your chances of experiencing acid reflux.
Other Factors to Consider When Juicing for Acid Reflux|Acid Reflux Juice Recipe
Although juicing might help with acid reflux symptoms, you must exercise caution. Here are some things to think about before you start juicing.
Use the Pulp – The remaining pulp contains a lot of fiber and other vitamins. So, try not to throw it away after you’ve finished juicing. You may either add the pulp into your beverage (for example, with orange juice) or discover inventive ways to reuse it. You may use the pulp to add baked dishes or scrambled eggs, for example.
Be careful of High Sugar Content – Fruits contain a lot of natural sugars, and a single fruit juice drink requires a lot of fruit. Too much sugar may cause health concerns such as diabetes, so aim to combine both fruits and veggies into your juice.
Citrus Fruits to Avoid – Citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruit have a high juice output and are thus ideal for juicing. However, since these fruits contain a lot of acids, they may worsen your illness. If you’re going to drink citrus fruits, try combining them with an alkaline smoothie or vegetables.
If your symptoms do not improve, see your doctor. Juicing and other dietary adjustments should, ideally, eliminate acid reflux completely. However, if you continue to have heartburn, hiccups, or bloating after eating, see your doctor. To avoid significant difficulties later on, you may need to take acid reflux medication in certain circumstances.